I just have ported OpenTyrian to Dreamcast, and here I publish my first "alpha" version.
OpenTyrian 0.1 DC (alpha)
- From svn revision 719 classic.
- Game is "playable", I think it goes a little slow.
- Pad, mouse and keyboard should work.
- Instruccions section doesn't work and produce a crash...
- Sound and music work, but also they play badly. It would be great to implement an optimized sound routine (like gp2x version). Any ideas?
- Load and save doesn't work yet (have to implement vmu routines).
- Analogic or digital stick to move spaceship.
- Start: Like enter button
- A: Fire
- X: Fires left secondary weapon.
- B: Fires two secondary weapons.
- L: Like escape button
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.