April 20th, 2020, 16:34 Posted By: wraggster
GearSystem is a Sega Master System / Game Gear emulator written in C++ that runs on iOS, Raspberry Pi, Mac, Windows and Linux. The main focus of this emulator is readability of source code with very high compatibility.
- Highly accurate Z80 core.
- Multi-Mapper support: SEGA, Codemasters, and ROM only cartridges.
- External RAM support with save files.
- Automatic region detection: NTSC-JAP, NTSC-USA, PAL-EUR.
- SMS2 only 224 mode support.
- Internal database for rom detection.
- Sound emulation using SDL Audio and Sms_Snd_Emu library.
- Integrated disassembler. It can dump the full disassembled memory to a text file or access it in real time.
- Compressed rom support (ZIP deflate).
- Multi platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Raspberry Pi and iOS.
||Windows, Linux and macOS:
Tweaking options for scanlines, fast forward and dot matrix effect.
Improved gamepad support and configuration.
Add backers into About window.
Raspberry Pi 4:
Several bug fixes.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here