December 10th, 2017, 22:01 Posted By: wraggster
Picodrive is an excellent Multi System Sega console emulator, heres the latest release info:
PicoDrive v1.91.2 (2017/12/09) is released. PicoDrive is yet another Megadrive / Genesis / Sega CD / Mega CD / 32X / SMS emulator, which was written having ARM-based handheld devices in mind (such as smartphones and handheld consoles like GP2X and Pandora), but also runs on non-ARM little-endian hardware too. The emulator is heavily optimized for ARM, features assembly cores for 68k, Z80 and VDP chip emulation, also has dynamic recompilers for SH2 and SSP16 (for 32X and SVP emulation). It was started by Dave (aka fdave, finalburn author) as basic Genesis/Megadrive emulator for Pocket PC, then taken over and expanded by notaz.
- status line in main menu working
- bug fix: remove accidental wip svp code
- analog control working
- bug fix: svp dynarec freeze
- bug fix: load state background
- bug fix: accurate renderer
* Fix graphical issue: black/shadows bands when use accurate renderer in some games like: Fantastic Dizzy, Test Drive 2, Sonic 3d Blast, Subterrania etc (provisional fix)
* Fix fps issue when use sometimes vsync for PAL games (provisional fix)
* Fix sound issue when use frequencies below 44khz for NTSC games (provisional fix)
* Fixed upper limit for CPU clock
download - https://github.com/robson-alcantara/picodrive
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here