NES/GBA/GB/Lynx/PC Engine/PC-FX/Wonderswan/Genesis/SNES/VirtualBoy/PS1 emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- NES: Fixed mapper 69 IRQ acknowledge behavior, per tip from tepples.
- MD: Fixed an out-of-bounds array access in the 68K emulation code.
- Avoid passing NULL to memcpy() in netplay.cpp.
- MD: Fixed some code doing misaligned memory writes in vdp.cpp.
- Avoid blitting to the screen when visibility is lost(i.e. window is minimized), to reduce CPU usage and to prevent memory usage from skyrocketing on Windows under certain conditions.
- PSX: Tweaked non-logical CD seek emulation to fix lockups in some versions of "Tomb Raider".
- PSX: Fixed Justifier and GunCon x position being off when setting "psx.h_overscan" is set to "0".
News source: http://sourceforge.net
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.