MakaronEX v4.0 NewGen is released. MakaronEX is a a special buid of the original emulator Makaron (Sega Dreamcast and NAOMI videogame systems emulator). MakaronEX has a comfortable and intuitive interface, supports some additional features that were not available to the original version of the emulator.
MakaronEX v4.0 NewGen Changelog:
- Fully rewrited new GUI
- Added support of PVR2 settings (Sorting, Shadows, etc.)
- Added support of hidden settings:
- SH4 Mode (Interpreter/Dynarec)
- SH4 Frequency (speedhack)
- DSP (enable/disable)
- Debugger (enable/disable)
- Added ability to save current settings in game profile for Naomi and Dreamcast (GDI only)
- Added ability for automatic setup time (experimental, look in Tools menu)
- Added ability for Naomi screen rotation (experimental)
- Improved shader support (with 2D games compatible now)
- Added support FXAA shader
- Realised automatic close emulator after F8 pressing
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.