Kronos v1.1.0 is released. Kronos is a unofficial port of Yabause SEGA Saturn Emulator( http://yabause.org/ ).
- Adaptation of the sampling rate for NTSC / PAL modes. Corrects the audio part with the European games after changing the PAL / NTSC behavior.
- Added Translation String: Original (Saturn Original Resolution) (Benjamin Siskoo).
- Added the resolution of x1 to x4.
- Added bicubic extrapolation video filter.
- Added HQX4 video filter.
- Added 4xBRZ video filter.
- Remove the FXAA video filter.
- Native removal of the resolution.
- Fixed a problem with the bicubic video filter.
- Fixed graphical problem with NBG0 layer for Sega Ages game - Power Drift (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed CDDA tracks for Sega Ages Afterburner and Space Harrier games (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed the line color insertion for the game Dragon Panzer Zwei. It solves a display problem with the sky (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed the shadow of the character that was not transparent for the game Space Harrier (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed the RBG0 layer for the transparency problem for the game Astal (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed a regression on the title for the game Albert Odyssey (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed shadow under the trees that were not displayed for the game Outrun (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed characters who were not drawn in the game Chaos Seed (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed a problem with the sea that was not transparent in the game Sonic R (Devmiyax - Yaba Sanshiro).
- Fixed the game Seifuku Densetsu Pretty Fighter (J)]. On the metro level, the doors of the wharf were not transparent.
- Fixed the HQ4x filter with the Megaman X4 game. Fix the problem with the light spots.
- Fixed layers in the view menu that were not all working properly.
- Return of the software rendering engine and correction.
- Modification of the translation for the chain & Clear (Benjamin Siskoo)
- Better management of lines.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.