The best Sega Mega Drive/32X/CD/Master System/Game Gear emulator for Windows has been updated. Changes:
- Made some changes to the config options. Hopefully this fixes a problem some people were having where Windows would fail to size the window correctly, although I cannot reproduce this problem.
- Moved SMS controls into main controls window, matching the other builds.
- Fixed a couple of problems relating to SMS controls.
- Fixed preferred country detection order - at some point a couple of them got switched somehow.
- Various SMS fixes.
- A few minor 32X bugfixes and tweaks.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.