Here's my latest incarnation of IP.BIN Writer. This time around there's a lot of big changes...
- fixed a rare problem with MR logos not getting fully extracted
- changes made in 0.1.4a now work, sorry about that
- lots of little costmetic bugs and improvements
- rare "Could not read sector" errors minimized
- displaying MR logos also, export to: PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF
- drag and drop support
- first instance is reused
- improved CD image implementation
- adding\removing MR logos in CD images
- previous MRs in IP.BIN are now removed before adding new MR logos
- calculating CRCs begining with zero bugfix
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.