June 23rd, 2007, 11:30 Posted By: Christuserloeser
c99koder released a new version of his ZZT interpreter for Win32, Mac, Linux and Dreamcast:
DreamZZT 3.0.8 is now available for the Dreamcast, you can grab it from the DreamZZT site. The SBI file includes a new game: Mission:Enigma, which is now fully playable.
=== New Features ===
* Sound support for Dreamcast
* Support STK-colored torches, ammo, energizers
* Uses system clock for improved game timing
* Game speed and volume can be adjusted from title screen
* Integration with the Trac ticket system for in-game bug reports
* Optimized rendering to improve performance
* Mission:Enigma is now completable
* Auto-update support for Windows
=== Bug Fixes ===
* Centipede segments harm player (ticket #23)
* Centipedes could become disconnected if shot by an enemy (ticket #37)
* Board transitions may not work properly after saving (ticket #39)
* Change object search order to match ZZT (ticket #13)
* Support stat-less objects (ticket #29)
* Handle backspace key in debug console
* ZZT-OOP objects could still receive messages when locked (ticket #48)
Also, a bit of DCSquares news: the DCSquares high score system is now available as a Facebook application. Display your stats on your profile, and get a custom score table that shows your friends scores. Check out the DCSquares application on Facebook!
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.