Heres a WIP Version of the Sega Dreamcast emulator, if your a fan of the dreamcast try games like metropolis street racer and ferrari 355 if memory serves me right:
WIP version of Sega Dreamcast emulator has been released. Changes:
- ARM: DP immediate Carry little fix
- CAVE YMZ770: implemented main volume and clip control
- CAVE: Akai Katana added
- DX11: fixed Cave bilinear filter
- DX11OLD: fixed shader filter settings load
- GAELCO: improved ball mechanic simulation
- MISC: basic analogs simulation when playing from keyboard (arcade only)
- MISC: fixed Dreamcast game name handle
- NAOMI: Mushiking IV/V/VI added. A new card codes included (to change 4-5-6 game version go to game test mode BACKUP CLEAR and hold both players buttons 1 for 3 seconds).
News source: <!--noindex-->http://demul.emulation64.com
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.