Heres some great news for fans of the Sega Dreamcast:
DEmul is a Sega Dreamcast(DC) emulator able to play commercial games.
Demul v0.7 180426 changelog:
* fully emulated scaler/filter, should fix most if not all games which was cut in size if in TV-modes
* filtered NaN UV texture coordinates (Soul Reaver lifebar)
* filtered negative vertex coords (MK Gold with ATI fix)
* allowed upto 128 layers
* emulated primary/secondary render target buffers for Opaque/PunchTrought lists (Agartha proto flashlight)
* fixed MvSC2 SCORE blinking
* handle edge case ELAN IRQs
* auto hide mouse cursor when in full screen (5sec timeout)
* prettify "start in full screen" option
* renamed SPG/GPU display to FPS/RPS
* corrected purupuru device reply (Resident Evil 2)
* fixed xinput crash if attempt to configure inputs during emulation
* fixed few games with inverted "pedal" inputs
* fixed AEG/FEG which might stuck in edge cases (some sounds in MvSC2, ReVolt jump sound, etc)
* fixed RF ID generators for Dinoking, Love&Berry, etc
* small correction JVS I/O Sense line
* patch for Orion Puzzle Collection (workaround for Kalisti SDK bug)
* documented actual game developers in game list
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.