Russian Sega Dreamcast emulator has been updated recently. Changes:
- new GPU plugin gpuDXv3 for DirectX9 with shaders support. Naomi1/Dreamcast/Atomiswave emulation requires v.2.0 shaders support. Naomi2 emulation requires v.3.0 shaders support.
- new GPU plugin gpuDXLegacy for DirectX9 which works without shaders for low end video cards.
- new SPU plugin spuOAL using OpenAL interface. Works much better then DirectX version, but still has some issues.
- added new texture cache system for GPU plugins and new coordinate evaluation system.
- fixed bugs in old GPU and SPU plugins.
- lots of improvements and bug fixes in emulator's core.
- added all current romsets of arcade games including protected cartridges. All romsets (excluding GDROM ones) are fully compatible with MAME.
- added ability to load decrypted romsets for all arcade systems (press Load Decrypted rom button in rom selection dialog). If you'll encounter errors when loading certain Atomiswave roms, please double it's size.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.