Posted By: Metareview
Playing as Volgarr the Viking, use your sword and spear to slaughter your foes in bloody combat. Battle Gigantic bosses in every world and find secrets that lead to unknown paths. Holding onto Volgarr’s gear is key; his very life depends on it!
The Dreamcast version is Freeware but if you appreciate the game for Dreamcast you might want to buy the commercial version from Steam? The game is available to buy for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (requires SteamOS).
* (Taron) Added support for Achievement and Records tracking
* (Taron) Fixed World 4 Boss Theme music sometimes not playing
* (Taron) Added support for graphics clip rects (scissor test), to hide elements that aren’t supposed to be visible (most notably the treasure pile being visible under the floor in the Home Base room).
* (Taron) Fade out between maps is now properly fading to/from Black instead of White
* (Taron) Swapped the order of the Water and Undead worlds to restore the original intended order of those Worlds (they are only out of order on other platforms due to late tester feedback and they were never swapped back due to not wanting to mess up Leaderboard scores, which doesn’t apply here).